Last Updated: April 26th, 2021
Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural. Definitions
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where control means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Humanify
Company (referred to as either the Company, We, Us or Our in this Agreement) refers to SEA Games Digital OU, Sepapaja 6.
Country refers to: Estonia
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Service refers to the Application.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using Our Service
We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name, age, place of birthUsage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), device type, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your device sends whenever You visit our Service
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
Our service provides access to Third-Party SDKs that may also collect your usage data.
The Facebook SDK logs the following information:
- Explicit events - information from events that the advertiser explicitly configures their app to send, such as "AddtoBasket" or "logPurchase", along with any additional parameters provided.
- Implicit events - information from events that are logged implicitly if the advertiser chooses to make use of other features of the Facebook SDK, such as integration with Facebook Login or the "Like" button.
- Automatically logged events - basic interactions in the app (e.g. app installs, app launches) and system events (e.g. SDK loading, SDK performance) that are collected automatically. Developers can disable automatic logging and log explicit events manually instead (instructions here for iOS and Android).
- Facebook app ID - a unique identifier provided by Facebook to reference the advertiser's website and mobile app.
- Mobile advertiser ID - the iOS IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Metadata from the request - the mobile OS type and version, the SDK version, app name, app version, the device opt-out setting, the user agent string and the client IP address. It also collects the following device related metrics: time zone, device OS, device model, carrier, screen size, processor cores, total disk space, remaining disk space.
Google Analytics SDK automatically collects certain data
and offers optional features that determine which additional types of data are collected and how they are used.
- An app instance id is automatically assigned to each instance of an app, for purposes of computing user metrics throughout Analytics. By default, this identifier is not associated with a user identifier, like screen name or account ID, or with a device's advertising identifier. Collection of this identifier can be disabled with the Consent Mode API Learn more.
- Google Analytics does not use Apple's Location Services feature. Analytics derives general location data from users' anonymized IP addresses.
- In-app purchase and subscription events are measured via StoreKit. Event parameters include product ID, name, and price. By default, these events are only associated with the app instance id.
- App lifecycle events, such as screen views and sessions, are automatically measured and used for Analytics features like Reporting and Analysis. By default, these events are only associated with the app instance id.
- Generates and stores identifiers for user authentication purposes.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Collects a display name, if the developer provides a display name for the user.
- Collects users' email addresses as provided by the developer when using email password or email link authentication, or as contained in the response from a federated provider if the developer uses a federated identity.
- Collects users' phone numbers as provided by the developer when using phone auth or if the user's phone number is added as an authentication method. Also collected during SMS-as-second-factor authentication flows.
- Collects contact information related to third-party authentication providers if the developer uses a third-party authentication provider with Firebase Authentication. For example, a user's identifier may be linked to their Facebook profile if the developer uses Facebook authentication, depending on the scopes granted. Refer to the authentication provider's documentation for more information.
- Stores the user's Game Center ID if the app is linked to the Game Center.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data Business
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: Comply with a legal obligation Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is very important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.